fredag 6. november 2009


Day 4 India
After a few, but great days in Australia I have now arrived India. India is the biggest country in south- Asia. Their capital is New Delhi. The country is the 7th largest in the world and is the country that is second most populated.

Today I have been to see their river Ganges. The river is 2,506 km long and starts In the Himalaya. The river is holy for Hindus. It is said that it cleans your soul. Even though the river is pretty dirty, many people goes there to wash and release themselves from sin. Personally I wouldn’t touch the water. It looks brown and is dirty. But to see all the people who really believes that this river cleans everything is exciting.


Today I have also got to see a part of India that isn’t so rich. They live very simple. It breaks my heart to see so many children begging for money so they can get food everyday. Many of them live for under $1 each day. That Is way too little. After I have seen this today I am so happy that we have days in Norway where we raise money for people who live like this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar