fredag 6. november 2009

DAY 1 – The beginning of my trip to Australia and India

It is now under 24 hours until I am going on a plane to travel around the world. I will visit Australia and India, two countries I think is extremely interesting. I can’t wait to see all the incredible places, visit different cultures and speak with the natives. I am sure I also will get the opportunity to really see with my own eyes the huge different between the poor and the rich people and how they are living in the different countries. I am sure it will be hard to see how some of the poor people are living, but I think it also will be instructive.
I am also going to see incredible nature, beaches, animals and eat delicious food. I CAN’T WAIT!

After this trip I am sure I have made many new friends a got lot of unforgettable memories.



1 kommentar:

  1. Ingeborg, you write personally and vividly about your trips to India and Australia, and you include several interesting facts. I especially liked your report from the Ganges river.

    SvarSlett