fredag 6. november 2009

DAY 2 Sydney, Australia

Today I took the plane to Australia at 06.39 in the morning.
Australia is a big country so the thought of me going there all by myself is scary. But I am
defined on living my life fully all the time.
I live in Norway, who is SO cold in the winter. And I hate winter so it was good that I went to Australia when it is midsummer, because I love warm and sun.

The first thing that was on my to do list was to visit the opera house. And since I landed In Australia’s biggest and oldest city Sydney where the opera house is, it was obvious that I had to go there.
The architect Jørn Utzon from Denmark built the opera house. It is one of the most famous buildings from the 19
th century. The opera house isn’t just used at musicals, ballet and theatre; it is also the offices for many big companies.

After my tour in the opera house I ate a delicious meal at a restaurant before I went back to my hotel to go to sleep. I have to be ready to travel to Queensland to see the Great Barrier Reef tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar